Visiting with Groups
Tours for Adult and College Groups
Groups and college classes are invited to enhance their understanding and appreciation of the Fowler's current exhibitions by scheduling a tour with a trained gallery educator.
- Guided exhibition tours are free
- A minimum of 15 people is required
- Tours with gallery educators last approximately an hour. Reservations are accepted throughout the year.
- Group tours may be scheduled Wednesday through Friday between noon and 5 pm, and on Thursday evenings until 7 pm.
- No weekend tours are available.
- Advance reservations are required for all groups.
- To schedule a Group Tour, please call (310) 206-5663 or email the Education Department.
Groups may also choose to explore exhibitions on their own.
If your group size is in excess of 75 people, please call (310) 206-5663 or email the Education Department to ensure that we accommodate your group.
Parking Instructions for Tour Buses
For groups coming to the Fowler via a bus, free bus parking is available near the Museum.
To reach this designated bus zone, follow these directions:
- enter campus from Sunset Blvd. at Westwood Plaza.
- Take the first right onto Charles Young Drive and
- park along the right side of the street, across from the athletic fields.
For more information about parking and getting directions to the Fowler Museum visit Hours & Directions.