Supporting the Fowler Museum
The Fowler depends on your generous support. While the Fowler Museum receives partial funding from the state, the University of California, private foundations, and federal agencies, gifts from our patrons help fund the majority of our exhibitions, publications, and educational programs. They also help us care for and conserve our collections, underwrite capital improvements, and expand our educational outreach.
You can support the Fowler in many ways by:
►making a donation to our Fowler Fund to provide unrestricted support
►becoming a member
- ►joining the Fowler Textile Council
- ►joining the Fowler Contemporary Council
- ►making a gift in honor or memory of a loved one
- ►making a planned gift, or by
- ►contributing to our Fowler at Fifty Campaign to help secure the Museum’s future!
With your ongoing support, we can continue to bring the diversity and creativity of world arts to Los Angeles, and beyond.
It’s quick and easy to donate to our Fowler Fund online or to become a Member online. You can also contact the Development Office at 310.825.0663.
Checks can be made payable to the UCLA Foundation and mailed to:
Fowler Museum at UCLA
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1549